Nail recovery
Sir in injury my nail has gone. Will it come?if it will come how much time to come? Any special instructions to come

Yes.. Around 3 months..For detailed information do direct online consultation by sending photos
Unless the nail bed and nail matrix are injured, the nail will grow back. However, you have to take care to protect it from further injury and infection so that the new nail grows normally. The nail will start appearing in 1-2 months and complete coverage can be expected in 6-8 months. Kindly avoid footwear that presses at the toes and keep your toe clean at all times. Use a good antibiotic cream if the area is raw. I hope this helps. For any further queries, you can consult me online or visit a certified dermatologist near you.