My tmj problem i thibk
I have full of canker sores from past 3 days due to that I had to chew from one side either. Now I am unable to open my mouth, pain in jaw bone near ear. What should be done is there any home remedy and I have attached opg of last time.

Hello Be on a soft diet avoid hard substance Visit an oral surgeon for detailed check and certain x rays

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+151
Chat with a dentist
Clinical assessment is necessary , for jaw pain please take soft diet, you can give hot and cold compresses each for 10 mins  as of now to minimize the pain.and please see oral and maxillofacial surgeon for tmj problem because to diagnose it , it required both clinical and radiographical evaluation.
Have to evaluate clinically
Hi,the rcts look fine,but as far as sores are concerned please see a dentist in person asap as TMJ problems are very complex and need a detailed clinical evaluation.Also have a soft non spicy diet for few days.