My teeth doing pain..
When i drink cool water so that time in my teeth doing pain and in my teeth some time doing pain and my teeth is break

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

its better to consult a dentist for better diagnosis and treatment. Take multivitamins and calcium supplements. Rinse ur mouth after every diet. Use ayurvedic toothpaste Avoid too cold and too hot food items
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Pune

Hello Teeth is breaking means you have developed heat and dryness in your body. it is suggested to keep tab triphala ghana in the site where your teeth pains. mouth wash with decoction of triphala powder+ yeastimadhu+turmeric powder for 3 days then add Narayan tailam 2 spoons in the decoction . continue it for 3 weeks.