My skin absorb dust
After a whole day working in sun and dust then end of day my skin become very dark due to dust . I think my skin absorb dust so tell me how to protect and control that problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.