My right eye
Near white spot corner the black circle sometime it going red &burn sometime water fall please give me ur best suggestion
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Thadani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 34 yrs exp Delhi
You should get it examined physically on slit lamp to know the nature and exact cause and get treatment accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?