My periods r 4 days late
I m worried my periods are 4 days late and I did pregnancy test yest in the evening it showed negative result... But I m feeling exhausted, and my stomach is bloated... Pls suggest Tia

In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.