My periods is delayed
It's been quite some time that my periods is delayed. i have been waiting the whole month for it, but it never came. it usually comes during the later part of the month. i am not too sure, but i have a feeling i might be pregnant. i did not check to be sure, so i'd like to know if there is any way i can find that out for myself, and if i am pregnant, what must i do to terminate.

Hello, You should first do a urine pregnancy test at home to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. If the result is positive, you are pregnant and you should visit a gynaecologist and seek medical treatment. If the result is negative then visit a gynaecologist to rule out the cause behind delayed periods.
Hi The best way to find out whether you are pregnant or not is to do a home pregnancy test. These kits are available at all pharmacies and are realiable and easy to use. Its important to take the test as soon as possible especially if you don't want to continue the pregnancy Thanks www.drdeeptigupta.com