My parents fight a LOT
My parents fight a LOT lately and it is affecting my mental health. I sometimes feel like running away somewhere but then I calm myself. because of this it has become very difficult for me to focus on my life and career. I want to get away from all of this. Please help

Indeed it's painful to see such clashes in family. And exploring choices in such situations is very difficult but not impossible. Unlike other beings we can choose either to be a victim or take charge and do something about it. A counselling session for family would be helpful once together and once individually and then finding what the issues are action and treatment plan can be made.
Stop being victimised and take charge by asking support from family members. Going to a Therapist or marital therapist for your parents would be helpful.
Don't be impulsive as being just out of teen your nature might be. Take charge when you get grip of the situation and slowly involve them in taking support from a therapist.
Hi. I can understand the feelings and emotions that you must be going through. The way I see it, you can be helped in two ways. One, you yourself should seek help and undergo evaluation. Treatment with medications and supportive psychotherapy can help you deal with your current issues. Although you can't avoid it, you will be able to face it better. Secondly, try getting your parents to seek help in form of  couple's therapy. It will help them sort out their issues.
Seek psychiatric consultation for yourself as well as your parents.
Try writing diary daily. Also try to share your feelings with a friend. It will help you feel better.

Fighting a cold while pregnant