My one and a half year old daughter,
My one and a half year old daughter, who has cough for 3 years, is coughing for 3 days. Tell her what medicines should I do?

Kindly have a consultation with a Dr Dr has to examine the Throat & lungs of your kid before he can prescribe medicine's
Please get her examined by the nearest pediatrician. The reason why I am telling this is because cough can be of varied types and medicines vary accordingly. To understand the nature of cough, cause child should be physically examined by a pediatrician. So please take your baby to a doctor.
Always advisable to examine the child properly for cough sometime liwer chest involved sometime throat but only pediatrican can tell u