My mother had swelling and high sugar
My mother had swelling on her hands, legs and face and she was feeling weak, so we went to a docter, he asked for some tests which I have attached in this query. He diagnosed her with double typhoid and high sugar level and prescribed some medicines picture of which I have also attached in this query. He asked my mother to not eat anything other than fruits for 5-6 days. Her swelling is now going away but she is still feeling very weak. I am thinking that the weakness is because she is not eating anything. I have attached all the test reports and prescription . Kindly guide me whant to do.

Do you want to consult whatsapp me (7.      8.     3.     8.       2.     8.     0.       8.     4.     2.    )

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
consult me asap with all reports.