My head is bolding
Hello sir My head is getting bold day by day due to my hair fall what im i do with it?? My back side hairs stronger than the front hair. I used onion oil and egg before bath and i always apply oil to my hair still i cant stop it to fall. Is any one here who can help me out or else i go for the hair plantation give me a suggession Thank you.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
It could be male pattern baldness. Meet a Dermatologist.
. It has basically 2 phases of treatment – to stop the hair fall and to increase the density of hair.