My front teeth are Overlapped
I'm 19 yrs old and my front two teeth get Overlapped even after braces. Will smile designing help to correct my smile? What's the cost of it?

braces are the best and non invasive thing . So before opting any treatment think about it's future consequences.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+108
Chat with a dentist
hello, your teeth can be properly aligned by: 1. orthodontic (braces) which is the safest and most conservative treatment. consult an orthodontist and get it checked. the procedure can take 1 1/2-2 years. it depends on the case. the cost can range from Rs. 18,000-40,000/-. 2. Veneers. 3. Crowns.
You are very young choose your options carefully.. there is nothing better than braces which is scientific and minimally invasive.. smile designing is for people who want quick fix due to time constraints.. if you really want good health of teeth and gums over a long period then see an orthodontist
search for Orthodontist in your area using practo
see an orthodontist before you see any one who offers you smile designing..
Visit orthodontist. Orthodontic treatment will give you most promising and long lasting effect without damaging tooth. Other cosmetic procedure like laminates and veneers are also less invasive compared to crown.