diabetes-icon
My father had a diabeties
My father had a diabetes and improper values and using medicine 3months on daily 8-9 tablets. He is always told feeling sick. He had high B. P. also. He has wake up daily at 3 AM and told not getting sleep and feeling hot in stomach. Please let me any suggestions to reduce hot and let me know diet

Dr. Mohammed Zaid
Diabetologist 7 yrs exp Chennai

Certain drugs can end up causing gastritis. You mentioned your father was on 8-9 pills for various reasons. It'll be better you could mention their names. Or better still, take him to your physician. Secondly, avoid spicy and only food at bed time. Maintain a 2 hr gap after dinner and then sleep. If he has reflux issues. He should avoid sleeping flat and take antacids

Hello there....., your father should follow a combination of healthy diet and exercise – aim to reduce dietary intake of fat, salt, and sugar, increase intake of fruit and vegetables, and consume mainly low glycaemic index foods. A minimum of two hours of moderate intensity exercise should be undertaken each week., along with the prescribed medications....