My face is too tanned
I am living in Mumbai from last 2 year. My face is too tanned and it get easily tan when i go outside. And my fore head is also very tan . i am using Himalaya scrub,day cream, night cream and caser face pack. It was showing some change but for to days i went pune and after that my face beecome more tan than it was in pune i was not using face cream. Please suggest what is happening. Should i visit doctor. Do i need to take some medicine .

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Avoid scrubs for a couple of weeks. Use sunsceeen and mild soap.Medicines will definitely help to recover faster.