My daughter got one small white spot
My daughter has got one small white spot in her cheek .it's there since one month..shoulr we get this checked

Hey...detailed history and relavent photographs are required to make the diagnosis...kindly consult online for proper evaluation and treatment...
It can be cleared...Don't worry.. suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing white spot... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
What is the age of your daughter?Is the white spot growing in size? How much? You need to consult skin specialist(dermatologist) to get it evaluated in detail.