My cannine teeth of right

My cannine teeth of right side is a bit loose .. Rest of my teeth's are of good health. Wat might be the possible reason behind that ? Should I visit a doc.

Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
We need to evaluate the cause of loosening with an xray. The loose tooth could be probably due to slight weakening of gums and a localised gum therapy along with splinting may help solve the problem. For more info visit Www.trisadental.in
Dr. Kapil Kalra
Dentist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
Canine is one of strongest teeth of dentition. Loosening of canine at your age should be taken seriously. visit dentist get a x ray done . Consult your dentist ASAP.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, It will be better to visit a dental surgeon. It can be due to trauma or gums problem. But it is rare with canine as it is the strongest & longest tooth of oral cavity. It might be your milk tooth also. Only after oral and X-ray examination we can find the cause and correct it.
Garima Prashad Gupta
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi
Hi Good eveNing Canine is the strongest n longest teeth in the mouth. Loosening of the canine could be due to continuous trauma to the tooth or due to poor condition of the gums Its advisable to visit a dentist so that he/she can find the cause of the problem and start the treatment accordingly. Regards