My brother having alcohol habbit
My brother having habit of drinking ,smoking .He use to call all relative in night and talk with them daily .Donot have mature mentality having double graduation MBA

First and foremost you must understand quiting alcohol is a very gradual process. One should have strong determination and patience if he wants to quit....and medications can't be prescribed just like that...de addition is a multi step procedure... He needs to undergo counselling sessions to get motivated later on medications can be started... I would suggest you to consult nearest deaddiction center they will do the needful.