My boy Suffering from fever
My child completed 6 month and he is suffering from fever i checked the fever and got 100.8f and i gave the peracetamol drop to him. I have not consulates the doctor yet. Please let me know is it normal or i have to go for doctor for checkup.

Continue paracetamol 6 hourly if fever. If baby’s temperature is not controlled or if baby is not active and playful meet the doctor immediately else wait for 48 hours for the fever to subside.
See for baby activity and urine output
Give paracetamol for fever, if child is active n playful then wait for 2 days...
He has fever so continue paracetamol drops every 6 hours.. If fever is not controlled or baby is dull and not feeding consult in person please