My Bmi is less than 15
My height is 5'9 (5 feet 9 inches) but my weight is still 46 kg . I am so thin so please suggest me something what should I do to gain good weight

Hello..., Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables. You are so thin, normal BMi is between 18 to 25... Consult general physician.