diabetes-icon
My blood glucose is low after breakfast
Last few days my blood glucose is low even after eating breakfast. I exercise regularly and I don't eat any refined or processed anything. Before it was normal but now it is very low

Eat small and frequent meals. Prefer Complex carbohydrates like brown rice and wheat, or oats, which can balance your sugars.
please consult Diabetologist for evaluation of low sugar.

Hi I can understand your concern There are many reasons for your issue Check for fasting insulin to know hyper insulin secretion Check for ultrasound abdomen to know pancreas issue For now you can take chocolate for emergency purpose till you get tests done