My 6yr old son suffering from dengue
My son is 6yrs old From last one week he is having fever which sometime high n sometimes the body tamprature come down his whole body have severe redness my paediatric told me 99% he is suffering from dengue so I took some test the reports r here so please suggest me wt to do

Sorry madam, i can not read it, may be I require stronger glasses. Treatment is to keep Hydration, Plenty of fluids , like soup, juices or whole fruit, coconut water, chocolate in milk or Bournvita in milk, to make it tasty . Paracetamol if temperature is above 99 - 100, Keep him in good mood Don't give Aspirin. repeat platlet count.
It depends on How is his platelets count and CBC? How is his general  sense well being? Other parameters we need to see.
u can book consultation so that I can ask details of history and guide you.