Muscle swelling beside wisdom tooth
I m 2 month pregnant..I have wisdom tooth since long back..recently the muscle beside wisdom tooth got swollen since 5 days..and its paining when I am going to eat anything..what should i do? Pls suggest

Dear prcto user, u need to take oral Medicine consultation for this problem. U can teleconsult on my page as well. Myself oral Medicine specialist from Most eminent government dental hospital Maulana Azad Institute delhi (MAMC/ MAIDS). I will take a required history for ur problem and Diagnose and advice accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
As you are in first trimester , so better to take the medicine proscribed by the doctor to control the pain and swelling, its compulsory to maintain the oral hygiene, brush that area after every meals , warm saline rinse twice a day will help you to reduce the swelling, once you will enter into second trimester then its better to get the tooth removed, if you will not have any symptoms then also get it removed, because pain in the third trimester can trigger the false uterine contraction, take care
Need to visit the dentist
oral hygiene maintenance is very important