Muscle spasm
Apparently it's a muscle spasm which causes pain when I walk for more than 15-20 minutes. When consulted a doctor, they told me to get an angiography, but I don't think that's necessary? It's definitely not a vein problem as I can feel those tightened muscles on my back, it is prominent.. What should I do? Please help!
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello.. Well..the typical sort of pain which you are explainining is an ischaemic pain which is the reason behind asking you for angio...but sometimes it may also be related to spine issues...I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician or a neurosurgeon.. Get examined and evaluated then we can decide if angio is a must
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Muscular spasm causes
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.