Muscle pain or tightening

I have was 86kgs and I reduced to 72kgs by avoiding junk foods and taking hot water with lemon and honey in morning, I have tried to hit gym couple of times, when I did exercise for one day, my hand muscles get real tight and use to get severe pain were I will not be able to go to gym for next one week, now I would like to hit to gym again but am not sure if the same problem raised again, also let me know if I have to reduce weight yet... Recently my reports says I got thyroid at starting stage..

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Ur weight is fine . start with warm slowly increase the intensity of exercise. In how many months u lost 14 KGS. U r only 2 KGS more rather than gym have healthy diet and exercises at home only

Hello... Muscle weakness and muscle spasm are common after gymnasium ... You must increase it gradually .. Start with warm up exercises and lift light weights at first. ... Then gradually increases duration .. Don't quit in the middle .. Your muscles are not used to it so you are having camps.