Muscle pain in leg
M having muscle pain in leg every time . And m also suffering from migraine. Can you just tell me the medicine which help me from this problem.

Dr. Mallikarjun Nasi
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Ernakulam
what type of pain is it cramp if so calcium will help or is it numbness or tingling or spasmodic for migraine if CTscan done if it is normal than take tablet sebilium 10mg half at nite it works
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi for muscle pain or cramps get your serum calcium levels checked... calcium supplements and muscle relaxants will help you... for your headache consult physician...