Muscle pain
I did stretching exercise in the morning. Now my right leg muscle below the hip are paining when I'm putting pressure on my right leg while walking. Its hard to walk now. Is it muscle rupture or tear. Should i visit a doc or wait for a day?

Hello, it depends on severity of injury and stretching force that you applied. Rest that injure leg. You can apply cold compressor to get relief from pain. Mild inflammation subsides on one or two days . See for swelling at injured site . If you don't get relief in 1-2 days or if it's unbearable pain consult orthopedic doctor .