Muscle loss in right leg
A few months back my right leg calf area and right buttock suddenly started hurting and after some days my right calf start loosing muscle , don't know about the buttock muscle (no pain or muscle loss in right thigh) I visited the doctor and he suggested me the MRI of Lumber spine but it shows nothing(everything fine in report) and he gave me medicine but didn't work didn't recover muscle or pain,  after sometimes I felt no pain in leg and yes muscle was not recovered everything was good but it has started again and now i my buttock paining a lot. I don't know what should I do now ?

probably you are sitting quite a lot and doing no physical activity. your muscles require regular physical activity to maintain their bulk. you may be sitting with your right leg crossed more and thus the problem is evident there.
It requires thorough clinical examination to rule out different differential diagnosis It need not to be only disc problem It can piriformis syndrome Bursitis or any sports injury Early sign of degenerative disc requires further evaluation of day to day activities that should be avoided or controlled
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true