Muscle lose and gynecomas

I am getting muscle lose and getting gynecomastia and muscle getting soft .Which doctor should I meet ? What type of test should I do?
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling. I would like to tell you that if a person is getting his body loosened and his muscles are getting weak it means that the person need to start working. This could be improved by day to day physical activity such as exercising and doing yoga and also food that take also matter at Times. Avoid fatty foods and heartbreaking dal, rajhma soy bean, yoghurt with rotis and veggie salads. This will surely help you and if you're a non vegetarian you can have 3 servings of fist full of chicken per week. If at all you are not noticing any improvement then you need to consult a doctor. Thank you Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?