Chest fat or gynecomastia

Sir, i am confuse that i have chest fat or gynecomastia ,because when my body pumps up by doing running ,exercise and even i bath with cold water then my chest nipples becomes tight and come outside of that black area ,but when my body relaxes then my chest nipple muscles loses and nipples goes inside that black ring and my chest look like weird and whole chest loses and doesn't look good at all,please tell me what it is a chest fat or gynecomastia.
views-icons 76 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Gynaecomastia is an enlargement of breast in males and not just the nipple area, comparable to females. You need to visit a surgeon to confirm your diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?