Hair lose problem

Hello i have a hair lose prob. I am 27 years old student. Which kind of treatment will resolve this problem. Please suggest i am very scared for this.
views-icons 79 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi is very difficult to treat if you just tell hair loss. There are many causes of hair loss like androgenetic alopecia, telogen effluvium, anagen effluvium, alopecia areata, psuedopelade of brocq, trichitillomania. You will have to be investigated for any associated comorbidities like thyroid disorders, anaemia, iron deficiency, other autoimmune diseases, drug intake. And based on the cause and type of alopecia you will be treated with minoxidil or tacrolimus or steroid or finestride. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?