Muscle cramping

I would kindly request you to suggest me for my below mentioned health problem. my right leg muscle especially thigh muscle has cramped & i am experiencing stiffness in the muscle. It pains me whenever i walk for long & stand for long due to stiffness & i have less flexibility in the legs. Kindly suggest me good medicine & oil, and also kind of food to get rid of muscle cramping & stiffness.

Doctor Answers (4) on Muscle cramping

Subh Arogya. . . . . . . .
Hello, Your problem may be pertinent to lack of exercise....for now you may apply any oil in downward direction and take steam over affected region. You will be relieved. Also have  coconut oil or cow ghee 1tsp daily in morning for 3 mnths.
Regards,
Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Dr. Alok Sharma Meerut | Ayurveda
There is local problem in rt. Thigh only, it is due to स्थानीय वात व्रदधि so use महानारयन तैल for local massage and one t. S. F with milk at bed time
Muscle cramps are the indication of vitamin East deficiency. Please eat fish. If you are a vegetarian take the cod liver oil gel capsules or vit e cap as a supplement. Make sure that your footwear is comfortable.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... I went through your query..... Stretch the cramped muscle and gently rub it to help it relax..... Avoid dehydration. Drink plenty of liquids every day.... Stretch before and after you use any muscle for an extended period. If you tend to have leg cramps at night, stretch before bedtime.... Consult your Orthopedician if symptoms persists.....