Muscle Cramping

My right leg muscle especially thigh muscle has cramped & i am experiencing stiffness in the muscle. It pains me whenever i walk for long & stand for long due to stiffness & i have less flexibility in the legs. Kindly suggest me good medicine & oil, and also kind of food to get rid of muscle cramping & stiffness.

Doctor Answers (3) on Muscle Cramping

Hello. To suggest something, proper history n examination is needed. So kindly consult in person for complete cure. Take care.
Respected madam, this is happening due to inflammation of muscles and issues in calcium metabolites. This is easily cured by herbal cp complex. These capsules are free from side effects, for best results, we need to consider your bowel and bladder habits, appetite and sleep pattern and any other symptoms if any.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
you need to take rest for few weeks and apply hot fomentation to the painful regions. Sometimes people with a sedentary lifestyle,who have never done any hard workout will have muscle pain even for doing workout for 1-2days if that's the case, no need to worry.the pain usually subsides within few days...just take over the counter pain medications... If no improvements consult nearest doctors they will do the needful.