Muscle contracts quickly
After running for just 4-5 steps, my muscles get stuck. Because of this, I can't run further. after that, even to walk, I have to take a pause of 5-6 seconds and then I can resume. Same happens with my hand muscles, so I can't do anything which is fast in pace, like dancing, jumping or clapping. Kindly guide.

Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sharma
Rehab & Physical Medicine Specialist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
It could be symptoms of muscle fatigue due to muscle disorders e.g. myopathy.. U need to be investigated thoroughly. Eg. NCV and EMG of lower limbs Meanwhile take Tab. NE-C 1 - 1 for 7 days Tab. Baclofen 10mg 1 - 1 Review with reports and feedback after taking medicines...