Muscarriage again
Hi,I had 2 abortions by oral pills in past,after that I conceive and miscarried in 5 week of pregnancy,my doc advised torch test,in which rubella igg,cmv igg,herpes igg was positive,she gave 3 months treatment for that,and again we tried in nov for baby,this time also I conceived but after 5weeks5 days pregnancy I miscarried again on 13 DEC,now I m very depressed what's going on,plz advice what should I do,why my pregnancy is not staying,why I miscarried again and again,is there any problem with my uteres or cervix,which cannot hold the pregnancy or any other problem..plz help

See 5 wks preg loss mostly problem with embryo... Do you need to currette that last time? Now try planned preg with proper support... Test for antiphospholipd syndrome is must.... Once you miss period start treatment.... Don't worry successful preg chance will be more than 80%

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes it could be also. We cannot say without examining you in detail. I would suggest you consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  A full work up will be needed. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.