Conceiving
My periods are irregular since two months . it comes early by 5 days. its happening since i started taking multi vitamin tablets supracal, biocital, jointfol from january. kindly tell will it affect me to conceive? i wish to conceive after 2 months? can i cover the gap of 5 days with the help of medicines?

Dr. Shweta Goswami
Clinical Embryologist 13 yrs exp Noida
25 days cycles are not irregular, if they r consistingly coming at that interval. Keep trying during the fertile period n c me a specialist if unable to conceive after 3 months or so.

Pregnancy best time to conceive When did i conceive calculator What is the best time to try to conceive