Multiple personality

Hello sir .. its being only 2 yrs of my marriage and My wife is affected from multiple personality disorder .. i have faced many problem .. nowadays she is in depression .. is there any cure that i can live a happy married life ..
views-icons 78 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Multiple personality

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
hello, multiple personality disorder is a complex psychiatric disorder, requiring a detailed assessment by a psychiatrist. treatment of multiple personality disorder involves psychotherapy, and medication for simultaneously occurring depression. however if you mean to say that your wife exhibits different behaviours at different times, it may not be a presentation of multiple personality disorder. To put Ot simply, I would suggest that consult a psychiatrist near you for the exact diagnosis of the condition and then work towards remedy. only then can we work better towards marital harmony. I would also like to emphasize that both of you will need to work towards a happily married life, and it will definitely be possible with best and earnest efforts from you both. best wishes, and hope this helps you...