Multiple health problems

Hello doctor, My symptoms Muscle weakness and body pain. Feverish sometimes in the morning. Slow reflexes. Breathing troubles sometimes Blurred vision sometimes on both eyes. Numbness in legs often; arms and lips on morning sometimes. Uncontrolled urine. Shrunken penis but no erectile problems and more sexual desire. Low back pain sometimes. Decreased focus, memory power and lack of motivation. Unable to plan and organize things disturbing my professional career. Feel fatigue and loss of body balance sometimes. Get tensed often and more when in hot climate. Tend to get Mouth ulcers and stomach ulcers very often accompanying digestive disorders. Always urge doing things, lack of patience and more emotional. Not confident in speaking and sometimes not clear with the words I speak. These symptoms started increasing in 6 months of time after I left my gym activities and got married but had few of those symptoms very minimal in my early years.

Doctor Answers (1) on Multiple health problems

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. But it is very difficult to comprehend so many symptoms over the phone. It is better you consult a doctor personally because you will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation and treatment.