Mouth ulcers
Hello sir , I am having mouth ulcers since 2.5 months , bunch of ulcers on both sides of tongue & few at near small tongue & few at below tongue (before 3.5mnths I got covid positive , medicines used & got negative after 1week), for ulcers I had used typy gel,ripoflavin tab but ulcers not going

Attach full picture of oral cavity Mention detailed history Any history of smoking or tobacco chewing?

Consult online clear pics of ulcers and proper history with video call for better understanding of problem
Hi...The images are not clear