Mouth ulcer
I got the wisdome tooth removed on 11th September . Got stitches in the mouth too . Ever since the procedure I started having mouth ulcers . There are around 4-5 ulcers in my mouth . I was prescribed combiflam amoxicillin and tinidazole by the doctor after the procedure . These ulcers are very painful and i am not able to eat anything . Kindly help me out

Namaskaram, Ulcers post extraction are pretty normal and can be due to the wear and tear of the procedure . You need to visit the dentist so that he can have a glace at them and can prescribe you with some local anesthetic gel that you can apply on the ulcers . Team Shambhala
Ulcers can b due to irritation of the mucosal during procedure.  U can start with b complex  once a day.  And mucopain gumpaint local application  3times a day.  Will take  7-10days time for healing .
Is there any cheeq bite?