Mouth getting dry ...

After speaking to 10 to 15 minutes with others my mouth is getting dry and also white foam is also forming on the tongue Presently I am wearing braces for teeth ... Is there any clinical treatment for this ... I take huge water ..but the problem still persists... Whom I need to constult either dental doctor or physician or ENT

Doctor Answers (3) on Mouth getting dry ...

Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello, you need to consult a physician for the same.
please mention your age and family history also. this sort of problems are usually associated with braces. your body will adapt soon to your braces. and these signs will disappear. consult your dentist and if he suggests go for a blood test especially blood sugar especially if you have a family history of diabetes
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well it happens until you get adjusted with your braces...need not worry about it much...it will be fine...you can consult your dentist only for this problem so that he can tell you what can be done...you don't have to consult a physician....or other specialist..thank you
follow up with your dentist