Mosquito and Chicken pox scars
I have old scars of mosquito bites and chicken pox on legs and hands . How should I get rid of it at home .

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this bite marks... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
No creams can help resolve scars. Treatments in the form of CO2 laser or MnRF will be beneficial to reduce the scars. Contact ur Dermatologist for a detailed examination