More than vitamin d deficiency?
I've muscle pains,palpitations,muscle twiching,headaches,insomnia,restlessness,i get easily bruised,i get rashes even from rubbing a towel,small red bumps that come and go,i've also gained body fat,upset stomach often,change in bowel habits,mucus stuck in my throat/nose,chest pains(both left nd right),my blood reports were normal but my vitamin d level was low 10.50.can it be the only reason?also,i don't feel like talking to anyone even family,am in my room al day long,i get irritated,hopeless

Hi. Appreciate that you are taking care of your health right from a young age. Yes. 10.5 indicates Severe Vitamin D deficiency that can present with such a range of symptoms including the depressive and irritable moods. It is advisable to take Vitamin D injections. (Inj Arachitol 6L IU Deep IM once a week for 2 weeks, followed by Calcitriol sachets - to be taken as 1 sachet dissolved in a cup of milk - once a week for 6 weeks.) If the symptoms still persist after 3 weeks of 1st injection, then you may consider taking counselling or homeopathic medications for effective management of panic disorder. In case of any queries, you may contact me via Practo online consult portal.
Follow the Vitamin D supplementation protocol as described above.
If supplementation doesn't help, meet a counselling psychologist or a homoeopathic psychiatrist.