Morbidly obese
Hello, I am morbidly obese and I have been taking psychiatric drugs for the past 10 years. Through these years I have gained a lot of weight. I am leading a active lifestyle I have a baby and being with him takes most of my time so unable to exercise, I eat normally but still gaining weight I am so frustrated about weight gain. Recently I am unable to walk and take care of daily activities due to extreme pain in the foot. I want a solution to lose weight.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height .due to more weight pain is their .and legs bearing capacity reduces. U need to reduce weight. Normal activities dont help too much to lose.u need good diet and exercise. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month purely in natural form with no side effects and permanent one
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi mam - I understand your concern. You nneed low calorie diet by all low calorie foods. you can have 1200kcal/day diet. Contact me online or any nearest good efficient Dietitian to give you best effective diet ,even you can take help from Physiotherapist to get nominal home-based​ exercises. Hope then only you canb sure yourself otherwise you can develop more complication in nesr future.
Dr. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello, weight loss is difficult but not impossible. You need to take well balance diet to loose weight. For detail diet chart you can consult any professional nutritionist in your locality or you can revert in persona to me.  Till then you need to avoid refined food product completely. Avoid junk food and sweet any kind.  You can eat more of fruits and vegetables. Consume more of salads your meals. Reduce oil intake to 2 -3 tsp per day.