Monitoring ulcerative colitis
I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and I have been taking mesalamine tab and suppository. All my symptoms are now ok. What are the blood tests that i should do periodically to check if I am fine. (Eg CBC, CRP, ESR)

Hello Follow a local gastroenterologist at your place. Things that need care are frequency of relapse, severity, duration and extend of UC. Stool frequency and blood in stools are most important parameters you should follow. If possible make a stool chart diary. Fecal calprotectin as advised by your physician can pick early relapse.
Right diagnosis to right patient at right time and dose is the key for UC
Please diligently follow your gastroenterologists orders. That is the only thing you need to do.