Mole problem
I have moles on my face and I want to get rid of those. Is it possible with homeopathy? All this problem started after pregnancy.

If the moles have started suddenly approximately at the particular part of body then it is most likely due to a kind of viral infection. So just removing the existing wart will not complete the cure.
Homoeopathy has got some be very good medicines which not only can cure the existing warts but also cure it's tendency of recurrence.
Maintain your lifestyle and diet properly.
Moles can be totally eradicated by homoeopathic medicines   Local aplication of apple cider vinegar is also very useful
If you had moles before pregnancy, they may get bigger or darker during pregnancy or you may get new moles especially on face, nipples, armpits, thighs, and vaginal area.These are due to changes in hormones during pregnancy. Usually, new moles that appear during pregnancy are harmless. They often go away a few months after delivery. Yes, its possible with homeopathic treatments.
Regularly examine your skin for changes.
Consult a doctor if your mole is bleeding or enlarging or if you have family history or you are at high risk for skin cancer.