Mole on scrotum

I have noticed a mole on my scrotum 5 days back. Not irritating and not secreting any fluids. Please advise whom should I meet a urologist or dermatologist.
views-icons 124 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Please visit a qualified Dermatologist. If you have further query you may contact me on private chat. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?