Missing periods

She has been missing periods from past two months and recently she has got a urinary problem she has to rush for it sometimes and she not able do it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Missing periods

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Usually, a balance between estrogen and progesterone hormone is responsible for the building up of uterine lining which sheds during periods. However, period cycles may vary every month. Also, missing periods could be a sign of pregnancy. Are you sexually active? If yes, get a urine pregnancy test done before it's too late. For now, vist a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can guide you better. My centre offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details and you will receive a call shortly.
Visit a gynecologist
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation....