Missing periods and brown discharge
I had my periods on 15 th of this month and I have not yet got my periods yet. But I could see some blood in ma vagina followed by brown discharge but no periods yet. Last time also I had brown discharge before my period so I thought it's okay but this time even after 2 days of this brown stain im not getting my periods. I had some oral sex before a month or ago and im sure im not pregnant. Is this harmful for my health. What remedies should I take. Does having oral sex and arousal cause skipping of periods?!

Hello I suggest you trying to homoeopathy medicine and cure the problem I saw many patients in this problem and cure him its results within 24hours maximum tym and results for u if u want private chat me ya cl me any tym thank you
please consult urologist online or near you for proper diagnosis and advice

Bloody discharge between periods