Missing period.

Hello there !! am married..My period is 8 days late and am experiencing vaginal discharge for past few days. And abdominal pain and cramps in my stomach. one day i experienced light spotting. I was diagnosed with pcos so my period was irregular from jan to april. Then i undergome treatment.. And from may my period was regular to last september So could i be pregnant or whether this absense of period is due to pcos.?

Doctor Answers (3) on Missing period.

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is likely that you are pregnant. Get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm pregnancy. If it is positive, you can visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Shikha Shah Mumbai | Gynecologist
Ya u cud be pregnant. Just get a pregnancy test done.
Dr.Rima Sonpal Pune | Gynecologist
Plz do a urine pregnancy test after dat bhcg levels if upt positive..n consult a gyny plz