Missed period

Im 24yrs,i have missed my periods for almost 53days my last periods was on april15th. I have taken urine and blood pregnancy tests on 45 days it showed as negative. I have no idea what to do. Can we start to have intercourse or to wait?? Since we dont what to do can you help us in how to become pregnant what are things to be followed etc??

Hi....., In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.....To conceive your periods should be regular.... Consult your gynecologist for further evaluation....
Dr. Maulik Shah
General Physician 10 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hi, first do ultrasound to rule out ovarian cyst and pcod. if it is nt there then your period is irregular due to hormonal imbalance , take advice of infertility specialist.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Since your pregnancy test is negative, so you might be having hormonal imbalance, get an ultrasound pelvis of you done, To rule out any pathology.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.